Hear CyberJungle Radio by following this link to Listening Options, including streaming from this site, downloading shows, and a link to our iTunes page
On The CyberJungle - Episode 386 for November 30, 2016:
* New Details Suggest Rogue Government Agent Deleted Evidence in Silk Road Case
* DarkWeb: 'Dronejacking' may be the next big cyber threat; Tech support scams evolve, borrow tricks from ransomware creators
* Ira talked about the comments by Javvad Malik, security advocate at AlienVault, about the SF Muni breach
* IPhone users hit by 'calendar spam'
* Mirai botnet attack hits thousands of home routers, throwing users offline
* US-CERT updates cybersecurity incident notification guidelines
* Hunted: CBS game show contestants to flee surveillance
* This $1,500 Toaster Oven Is Everything That's Wrong With Silicon Valley Design
Listen to the CyberJungle Radio Program on this site.
© 2010 All content protected by copyright, Talkworkshop Productions