On October 1st 2008, Nevada State Law requires all business to encrypt personal data that is send over the Internet to others. Other states have other encryption laws in place. Other regulations and mandates also require encryption of confidential information. And, with the loss of laptops and USB drives growing, it it more important than ever to protect the data on your business systems.
Data Clone Labs and Code Green Networks provides organizations with the visibility and control necessary to track, analyze and protect customer data and safeguard intellectual property. This ensures corporate data security, regulatory compliance and peace of mind.
To protect sensitive content against accidental or malicious disclosures and to mitigate your reputation risk, Code Green Networks has developed the next generation of content protection systems designed to protect:
- All content from all sources including content management systems and databases
- All languages, including those represented in multi-byte character sets
- All leakage points within an integrated enterprise architecture
Code Green Content Inspection Appliance by Data Clone Labs
The Code Green Content Inspection Appliances connect at the network egress point. With standards-based configuration and setup by Data Clone Labs, the appliance will inspect all traffic over the business network. When personally identifiable information, HIPAA data, GLBA data, PCI data, customer lists, company financials, or other data that you determine is sensitive, is about to be sent out to the internet, the appliance will block, alert or encrypt the data. The system will detect information sent out over the web, instant messaging, email, FTP, or other ports.
Read the Whitepaper on Data Loss Prevention and Compliance
Open Source Encryption with Standards-based Deployment
TrueCrypt is an open-source disk encryption software for Windows Vista/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux. Data Clone provides professional security services so that your TrueCrypt deployment conforms with international information security standards.
Some of TrueCrypt Features:
- Encrypts a partition or drive where Windows is installed (pre-boot authentication)
- Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent
- Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk
- Provides two levels of plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the password:
1) Hidden volume (steganography – more information may be found here)
2) No TrueCrypt volume can be identified (volumes cannot be distinguished from random data)
Want to know more about encryption and how to deploy the right data protection system for your organization? Contact Us today so we can provide a system that is right for your data.